About me
Previous Posts

This chat central link with www.mp3central.blogspot.com
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Hilary Duff: 'Spears' Depression Was Inevitable', Tuesday June 5, 2007 USA

Friday, June 08, 2007
Ore : 6:48 PM

Pop star Hilary Duff insists it was inevitable Britney Spears would have a breakdown. The 19-year-old singer believes the Toxic star's admittance to the Promises clinic in Malibu, California earlier this year was due to the unrelenting pressure she has faced since a young age.

She says, "I feel for her. I've met her a few times and she's very sweet, hard-working and talented. Being Britney Spears must be difficult. She's been told what to do since she was young. She's not a bad mum - she's a first-time mum, and because she's famous, she's expected never to make mistakes. The pressure she's under would get to anyone. People need to leave her alone."

But Duff is adamant she won't suffer the same fate: "I'm not going to stop doing what I love because I'm afraid of breaking down. But I've seen how easily it happens. My sister, Haylie, and I used to live in this apartment complex with lots of young Hollywood stars. I watched lots of famous people earning too much and getting into trouble. I saw people lose everything. Thankfully, I haven't fallen into that trap."

Labels: ,


posted by Fuzzy at 6:48 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Hilary Duff: 'Spears' Depression Was Inevitable', Tuesday June 5, 2007 USA
Ads Corner


TagMe!

TagMe!
Download

Laskar Cinta
Hanya Untukmu-Mawi
V/CLIP Jgn. Pisahkan – Mawi dan Marsha(baru)
Mawi - Al- Jannah
Siti Nurhaliza - Biarlah Rahsia
Dewa - Sedang Ingin Bercinta
V/C Marsha - She
V/C Mungkir Bahagia- Shaz (baru)
Farhan AF4-Sayang Disayang (baru)
Velvet AF4-Langit Ke Tujuh (baru)
MP3 KONSERT AF4 - MINGGU 4(baru)
Nakal Listening


Fav. Link Here



Siapa yg links dgn. nakal?

Contact Kami


Counter


Free Counters
Free Counters

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer





Credits
 

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com