About me
Previous Posts

This chat central link with www.mp3central.blogspot.com
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Christina Aguilera Gets Naked For Marie Claire

Thursday, November 29, 2007
Ore : 6:30 PM


Proving the point that pregnancy is a beautiful thing, Christina Aguilera opted to pose nude for her Marie Claire cover. And Demi Moore and Britney Spears ain’t got nothing on this “Genie in a Bottle.”

The January issue of the women’s magazine not only features a revealing cover shot, but also an intimate interview of the sensational singer. For starters, she confesses that she and hubby Jordan Bratman weren’t especially looking to have kids this soon.

She said, “We were planning on starting to try after the [Nov. 2006-May 2007 Back to Basics] tour. And so, I had gone off the Pill to prepare my body, because I didn’t know how much time it would take. You’ve heard it takes some time – except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here. I’m like, Oh, my God, can you believe it just happened?”

The “Dirrty” singer also talked about the rigors of touring with a bun in the oven. “I was paranoid. There are so many things that could go wrong – somebody could slip, somebody could fall, I could fall. There was no way in hell I was going to jeopardize my baby for my show.”

In order to preserve her health, as well as the baby’s, she wore a secret heart monitor during her performances. “I didn’t want to make the audience uncomfortable, like, ‘Pregnant lady onstage! Is she going to be okay?’ But I had to announce it to my band and my dancers because I wanted to make sure they had my back.”

Aguilera talked frankly about blending her sexuality with being a mommy. “We’re so labeled. If you’re too sexual, you’re slutty. If you’re not sexual enough, you’re a prude. I like to put it out there as a topic of conversation. Why does it bother you? What’s your problem with it? Am I really hurting you? Let’s get to the root of it.”

Enjoy the pictures of Christina posing for Marie Claire magazine.

Labels: , ,


posted by admin at 6:30 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Christina Aguilera Gets Naked For Marie Claire
Ads Corner


TagMe!

TagMe!
Download

Laskar Cinta
Hanya Untukmu-Mawi
V/CLIP Jgn. Pisahkan – Mawi dan Marsha(baru)
Mawi - Al- Jannah
Siti Nurhaliza - Biarlah Rahsia
Dewa - Sedang Ingin Bercinta
V/C Marsha - She
V/C Mungkir Bahagia- Shaz (baru)
Farhan AF4-Sayang Disayang (baru)
Velvet AF4-Langit Ke Tujuh (baru)
MP3 KONSERT AF4 - MINGGU 4(baru)
Nakal Listening


Fav. Link Here



Siapa yg links dgn. nakal?

Contact Kami


Counter


Free Counters
Free Counters

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer





Credits
 

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com